Resellme Terms of Service
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service
SECTION 1: INTERPRETATION AND DEFINITIONS
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Resellme.
- Country refers to Zimbabwe
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as "Terms") mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Third-party Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service. \
- Reseller Services refers to all products and services which the Company is providing, rendering, or selling directly to Reseller or which Company makes available to Reseller for resale to Customers as applicable pursuant to this Agreement, including but not limited to the Registration Services.
- Registrar is the entity responsible for providing registry services.
- Website refers to Resellme, accessible from resellme.co.zw \
- You means the Reseller accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable. \
SECTION 2: ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
SECTION 3: RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE REGISTRAR
- Registrar shall verify the email address of the Registered Name Holder by sending an email to the Registered Name Holder requiring an affirmative response from the Registered Name Holder which must be returned in a manner designated by the Registrar. If the Registered Name Holder fails to verify the email address, Registrar shall suspend the Registered Name. In addition,after receiving any changes to the Whois contact information related to any Registered Name sponsored by Registrar, the Registrar shall attempt to validate such change. If the Registered Name Holder fails to verify the contact changes, Registrar shall suspend the Registered Name.
- Reseller shall send expiration renewal reminders to the Registered Name Holder via email and must suspend services to the domain upon expiration.
- The Company expressly reserves the right to deny any Order or cancel any Order within thirty (30) days of processing. In such a case, the Company may refund the fees charged for the Order, after deducting any processing charges for the Order.
- In case an Order has expired, is suspended, or if a Registered Name does not contain valid information to direct it to any destination, the Company may redirect any Registered Name to any Internet Protocol (“IP”) address including, without limitation, to an IP address which hosts a parking page.
SECTION 4: RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF RESELLER
- Reseller shall be required to submit to the Registrar accurate and reliable contact details for any Registered Name and to correct and update such contact details after receiving any notice of such change during the term of any Registered Name registration. For purposes of this section, contact details include: full name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number of the Registered Name Holder; name of authorized person for contact purposes if the Registered Name Holder is an organization, association, or corporation.
- A Registered Name Holder’s willful provision of inaccurate or unreliable information or failure to update information provided to Registrar via Reseller within seven (7) days of receiving an inquiry from Reseller or Registrar concerning the accuracy of contact details associated with the Registered Name Holder’s registration shall constitute a material breach of the Customer Domain Registration Agreement between Customer and Reseller and will be a basis for suspension and/or cancellation of the Registered Name registration.
- Any Registered Name Holder that intends to license use of a domain name to a third party is nonetheless the Registered Name Holder of record and is responsible for providing its own full contact information and for providing and updating accurate technical and administrative contact information sufficient to facilitate timely resolution of any problems that arise in connection with the Registered Name. A Registered Name Holder licensing use of a Registered Name shall accept liability for any harm caused by wrongful use of the Registered Name, unless it discloses the current contact information provided by the licensee and the identity of the licensee within seven (7) days to a party providing the Registered Name Holder reasonable evidence of actionable harm.
- Reseller shall notify each new or renewed Registered Name Holder of, and shall obtain consent for, each of the following:
- The purposes for which any Personal Data collected from the Customer are intended;
- The intended recipients or categories of recipients of the data, including the Company and the Registrar;
- Which data are obligatory and which data, if any, are voluntary; and
- How the Registered Name Holder or data subject can access and, if necessary, correct the data held about them.
- Reseller agrees that it will take reasonable precautions to protect Personal Data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- Registered Name Holder shall represent that, to the best of the Registered Name Holder’s knowledge and belief, neither the registration of the Registered Name nor the manner in which it is directly or indirectly used infringes the legal rights of any third party.
- Registered Name Holder shall agree that its registration of the Registered Name shall be subject to suspension, cancellation, or transfer: (1) to correct mistakes by the Registrar or in registering the name or (2) for the resolution of disputes concerning the Registered Name.
- Customer shall indemnify and hold harmless both Company and Registrarand each of its directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and expenses) arising out of or related to the Registered Name Holder’s domain name registration
- Reseller shall require its Customers to agree to explicitly authorize Registrar to act as designated agent to approve a change of registrant on behalf of the prior registrant and the new registrant.
- Reseller and Customer shall agree that the Company shall be an intended third party beneficiary.
- Reseller agrees that Reseller Services under this Agreement may be made available to a Customer only after the Customer enters into a legally binding agreement which is no less protective of the Company than this Agreement and which contains the same obligations on the Customer contained herein as applicable to Reseller. Reseller acknowledges and agrees that Reseller will be responsible for ensuring each Customers’ compliance with applicable terms and conditions and shall be responsible for any liability resulting from Customer’s noncompliance with such terms and conditions.
- Reseller shall be responsible for providing customer service, billing support and technical support to Customers.
- Reseller acknowledges that in the event of any dispute and/or discrepancy concerning any data element of any transaction, the data element in Registrar’s records shall prevail.
- Reseller acknowledges that all information about any Customer that Reseller transmits to the Company is delivered in a manner that is reasonably accessible by the Company.
- Reseller shall not make any changes to any information or configuration of an Order without explicit authorization from Customer of that Order
- Reseller agrees to provide to the Company complete and accurate Reseller Contact Details and to update any Reseller Contact Details within seven (7) calendar days of any change.
- During the Term of this Agreement and for two (2) years thereafter, Reseller shall maintain the following records relating to its dealings with us, Customers, prospective Customers and/or their agents or authorized representatives, in electronic or paper form:
- All current and past Orders with Reseller, including dates and amounts of all payments, discount, credits and refunds;
- Customer’s acceptance of Reseller’s Customer Domain Registration Agreement, including date, time, and Registered Name;
- All information relating to the request for a transfer of a Registered Name to or from Registrar ; and
- All written communications with respect to Reseller Services.
- Reseller shall provide these records to us within seven (7) calendar days of our request
- Reseller represents and warrants to the Company that Reseller shall provide notice to each new or renewed Registered Name Holder stating: (i) the purposes for which any Personal Data collected from Customer are intended; (ii) the intended recipients or categories of recipients of the data (including the Company, registrar and others who will receive the data from registrar); (iii) which data are obligatory and which data, if any, are voluntary; and (iv) how the Registered Name Holder or data subject can access and, if necessary, correct the data held about them. Reseller shall obtain consent from the Registered Name Holder for such data processing.
- When requested by the Company, Reseller shall comply with all requests for production of information to confirm compliance within the date specified in the request. Failure to comply with such a request shall constitute a material breach of this Agreement and may result in termination and/or temporary suspension of services.
- Resellers are free to charge whatever prices they wish to charge their final clients.
-YOU CAN REFER TO SECTION 5 FOR TERMS THAT ARE SPECIFICALLY FOR .CO.ZW DOMAINS
SECTION 5: .CO.ZW TERMS OF SERVICE
Refer to Zispa Terms and Conditions:
SECTION 6: LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
SECTION 7: REFUNDS
If a client cancels an order within 24 hours, Resellme will refund the amount paid for the services.
SECTION 8: NOTIFICATIONS
The reseller shall send expiration renewal reminders to the Registered Name Holder via email and must suspend services to the domain upon expiration.
SECTION 9: LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Notwithstanding any damages that You might incur, the entire liability of the Company and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Terms and Your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by You through the Service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
SECTION 10: "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" DISCLAIMER
The Service is provided to You "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the company's provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; or (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service.
SECTION 11: GOVERNING LAW
The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Service. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
SECTION 12: DISPUTES RESOLUTION
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
SECTION 13: SEVERABILITY AND WAIVER
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Terms shall not effect a party's ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
SECTION 14: CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
SECTION 15: CONTACT US
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us at email@example.com